The calendar and climate anyway say summer, but for pumpkin lovers throughout the country, the enthusiasm and demand for the favorite flavor of fall already are right here. Canton, Mass.-based Dunkin’ is fulfilling fans’ fall wishes by bringing traditional Pumpkin Flavored Coffees again, introducing a brand new pumpkin espresso beverage and even rebranding eight Dunkin’ outlets across the U.S. as Pumpkin’ to serve guests the first style for free.
To assist satisfy seasonal cravings, Dunkin’ is offering the following variety of pumpkin options for a limited time:
- New Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Signature Latte: The new Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Signature Latte, available hot or iced, features pumpkin and cinnamon flavors, topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and cinnamon sugar topping.
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffees: Dunkin’s Pumpkin Flavored Coffees are available in its hot or iced coffee, Cold Brew, espresso drinks, frozen coffee, and frozen chocolate.
- New Apple Cider Donut and MUNCHKINS donut hole treat: Dunkin’s Apple Cider Donut feature an apple cider cake ring tossed in cinnamon sugar.
- Pumpkin Donut and Muffin: Back again for fall is Dunkin’s Pumpkin Donut, a glazed pumpkin cake donut that also might be enjoyed as bite-size MUNCHKINS donut hole treats, in addition to Dunkin’s Pumpkin Muffin, topped with white icing and sweet streusel crumbs.
- Pumpkin K-Cup Pods: Guests can taste Pumpkin home with Dunkin’s Pumpkin K-Cup Pods, obtainable at participating Dunkin’ eating places for a restricted time. Pumpkin-flavored Okay-Cup Pods and packaged coffee also will be available in grocery and other retailers national as well as online at shop.dunkindonuts.com.